Our client offers singular focus on software development, a team made up of very intelligent software engineers with a strong business understanding and business results focus. Therefore, they are uniquely positioned to solve challenging information systems problems that businesses may be facing.
Engineers of all levels neede… lead, senior and junior. Common denominator amongst candidates must be commitment to success, and enthusiastic passion for development. The Software Engineer will be part of a project team which is responsible for all phases of software development lifecycle including the following:
• Project scoping, design, implementation and support.
• Review, analyze and implement business requirements to develop and/or modify custom applications.
• Custom code development on unique customer based requirements.
• Enhanced and new product development to further advance solution offerings.
• Ability to wear multiple hats associated with various aspects of business and solution design, deployment and support into production environment.
• Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
• 3+ years of experience in software programming and development
• Proficient Knowledge of Java Script, XML, HTML, ASP.Net, C# or VB.Net, SQL
• Good communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams